Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Red and Gold...

Hello everyone!  I hope you are doing well!  I have another review from the wonderful KkCenterHK for you today.  I am in love with every item I have tried from this company.  They have amazingly cheap prices and the quality is awesome!  So go ahead and go look!


Mani Ingredients
Base colors-China Glaze Winter Berry and Zoya Tomoko
Water Decals-KkCenterHK
Top coat-Seche Vite


I think this is a very sexy mani!  I love red with cheetah print.  I should have found a way to add in some fishnet.  I have decided to start putting more into these simple mani's I do.  I have seen some beautiful things floating around the nail art world!  I will not be doing much free hand but I do want to do some advanced stamping and stamping and decaling together.  I am so glad to have some days off for the holiday's to just be.  I probably will not be doing much nail painting on my own nails but I am sure my family will want their nails done.  I purchased a book almost a year ago on my Kindle and I plan to finally read it!  I am starting to really miss my reading.  Don't forget to use code "manisbymoore" to get 10% off your order!

Have you tried any advanced stamping techniques??  Or mixed stamping with water decaling??  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

I love feedback, requests and comments. Please take the time to let me know your thoughts!